Naomi Bickley is a Clinical Psychologist, executive coach and facilitator in the areas of leadership, professional development, effective team alignment, positive psychology and mindfulness.
Naomi incorporates the latest developments in mindfulness and positive psychology into her work with corporations and individuals. These techniques are highly effective in helping people achieve optimal functioning and reach their full potential, at work and in their private lives.
She is registered and endorsed with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. She is a full member of the Australian Psychological Society and a Registered Medicare Provider for Clinical Psychology items. She is also registered to provide rebates with all private health insurance companies.
Naomi worked in business and academia for ten years, culminating in her appointment as Director of Systems Engineering Laboratories (SEL) and head of an international marketing incentive at Curtin University's Electrical & Computer Engineering School. In 1996, Naomi completed her Masters in Clinical Psychology while working in private hospitals.
Several years after completion of her Masters degree she married up these two very diverse career paths, and undertook further training to become an Executive Coach and consultant in culture change, leadership development and leading high-performing teams. She is a Consultant for a number of executive education and executive leadership consultancies throughout Australia.
Now, as a coaching psychologist, Naomi has a strong commitment to continuous improvement, and to operating her business within strict ethical boundaries. As professional development Naomi regularly participates in training summits and evidence-based coaching psychology symposiums conferences to ensure she is kept abreast of the latest developments, and their relevance to optimising a person’s health, happiness and potential.
CORPORATE WORK & CONSULTING
Bickley Consulting offers a custom-designed approach to executive coaching, team development and corporate culture transformation.
With a background in both business and clinical psychology, Naomi gives her a unique understanding of the challenges facing today’s workplace and an array of approaches to help develop and strengthen executive leaders, their teams and their companies.
Naomi is a registered and endorsed Clinical Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. She is a full member of the Australian Psychological Society and a Registered Medicare Provider for Clinical Psychology items. She is also registered to provide rebates with all private health insurance companies.
With over 30 years experience in the field, initially in public and private psychiatric hospitals in Perth and Melbourne, Naomi established her own business in clinical and coaching psychology in Perth in 1999.
- ATI Mirage
- Azure Capital
- BHP Billiton
- Blake Dawson Waldron
- Curtin University of Technology
- Department of Health WA
- Department of Environmental Health
- Department of Treasury WA
- Downer Mining EDI
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Herbert Smith Freehills
- Joondalup Health
- Minter Ellison
- Murdoch University
- Norton Rose Fulbright
- Presbyterian Ladies' College
- South Australia Health
- Surgical Dynamics
- Veterinary Surgeons Board WA
- Water Corporation
- Western Power
- WestNet Energy
- YPO Perth
Qualifications & Memberships
- Masters of Clinical Psychology (distinction), Curtin University of Technology, 1996
- Bachelor of Science (Hons Psychology), University of WA, 1983
COACHING & BEHAVIOURAL SCIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- 4th International Coaching Psychology Summit, APS, Melbourne, 2014
- Coaching for Psychologists, The Executive Coach, 2004
- Foundations in Positive Psychology with Tal Ben Shahar, Positive Leadership, Melbourne, 2006
- Full Circle Coaching, Mt Eliza, 2006
- Narrative Coaching, Mt Eliza, 2005
- Therapist as Life Coach, Australian Psychological Society, 2003
- Life Coaching Skills, University of WA, 2003
- Gestalt in Leadership, The Space Between, 2003
REGISTRATIONS, MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Registered Psychologist (APRA)
- Registered Clinical Psychologist (WA)
- Member, Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- Member, APS Special Interest Group for Coaching Psychologists (IGCP)
- Member, APS College of Clinical Psychology
- Member, International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA)
- Member, International Society of Schema Therapy (ISST)
- Member, Institute of Clinical Psychologists (WA)
BUSINESS EXPERIENCE (Selected)
- Director, Systems Engineering Laboratories, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Curtin University of Technology
- Director, Bickley Consulting Pty Ltd